Sunday, August 16, 2009

# 141 Upon Request from an audience of one

Lately, i really have nothing to blog about.
Even if i do, frankly, it's mostly junk.
I'm either lazy or worn out.
To be honest, blogging-wise, i've flunk.

6th August, Hiroshima was bombed!
6th August, Alex Ng was born!
This year, seems okay to be true.
Some strangers claimed to be "my friends" gave me no clue,
And almost threw me into a pool of flour, what a gift!
Not until Ivan and some others gave me a lift,
Went to fill my "bottomless pit" with Burger King's Whooper!
It was just satisfying only until we added another few MORE burgers.
3pm plus, if im not mistaken,
was when we watched G.I.Joe instead of The Taking of Felham.
Then 2 days later, crashed into Sean's mansion,
After munching down at Tony Roma's in the Gardens.
that was about 11pm actually,
There was enough time to be jolly.

Now who says it's too late for this? hmm? Audience of One? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment