Thursday, April 29, 2010

# 209 My Deal With Papa


From Father to Son ... / Walk of Life by Gaurav Parashar..
Alex : "Papa, i want more time to blog."

God : "........"

Alex : "Father, i wanna put Your Name in every blog post of mine."

God : "........"

Alex : "Yer, look at JoFan la. No fair wei."

God : "........"

Alex : "You hear me? I wanna speak for You."

God : *gives the "you-should-know-what-I'm-gonna-say" look*

Alex : "Ahhh! wait... sorry, i know. It's always You who speak through me, not me for You. Dang! *pace away and whisper to self* Common sense, Alex! Think twice!"

God : " *Giggles and speaks to self* haha, my boy. That's my boy. "


NOTE: This is just created based on the amusement of imagining an interesting topic of conversation with Him.

Jofan, no hard feelings kay? Just thought of your blog while typing. haha I'll practice my poems for your birthday kay? Just in case that doesn't suffice, teh ais without teh after service. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment