Sunday, March 7, 2010

# 195 I *heart* Details

The education system should have detailed relevance in the scripting of the syllabus, especially of the Moral subject. I mean, who are they teaching with these text books?
Apple eyed by Paromita Deb Areng

Got to renew my lenses (not literally) everywhere i turn.
Switching new perspectives at every direction i see.
Perspectives of those I interact with, that, i need to learn.
Also, the heart and eyes of the One who made me.

Baby Blue Eyes... by Shana Rae {Florabella Collection}

Hey, look! that's something more D.E.T.A.I.L.E.D. and even more relevant to be put into black and white in our moral text books! woooooww....ahhhhmazing! haha

By walking the talk, i myself am no perfect man. Double cheers for that! I, myself have to change my perspectives, as i said earlier on, on the education department peeps and seeing through THEIR eyes instead. I guess and hope that they gave us 36 moral values to memorize word by word is truly for our better in life as well as for the nation. Bless their eyes for seeing things a little bit more on the adulthood stage of life for us. Also, maybe, just MAYBE they want us to exercise our left brain a lil more while memorizing. (Do we use the left or right brain to memorize?) See what i mean? haha

It's great from time to time to be realistic. :)

PS: kinda miss YC now at 7:44pm.

PPS: Where are all the people from Raub, Slim River mission trip? I m_ss you guys so so very much!!! yea, you don't get that so often from me. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment