Friday, March 19, 2010

# 202 The Answers Are "YES"

EVER AFTER by Sphinx..SaldaƱa
Ever felt that there are some things that you can't do on your own?
Ever experienced a time when it's all about work, files and folders?
Ever felt that you need help so much, that you wish for a clone?
Ever had everything under the sun burdening on your shoulder?

Ever been stuck at a point with various shoes to choose from?
Ever struggled decisions when you're just clouded and blind?
Ever traced back teachings from before, where you came from?
Ever chosen McD's over Subway, when you're out of your mind?

Ever hated certain actions that always come naturally at times?
Ever made the same foolish step that you sworn never to repeat?
Ever thought that you've just let go and given up on your climb?
Ever doubted what you believe and rather accept defeat?

First-ever by emme.M

Well, we're humans. I am. I need a Healer. We need a Healer.

You walk with me through fire. Heal all my disease.
I trust in You, I trust in You.
I believe You're my Healer,
I believe You are all i need
I believe You're my portion,
I believe You're more than enough for me.
Jesus You're all i need.
Nothing is impossible for You.




PS: I need to get myself some new t-shirts! *hint hint* Threadless is a great place to start. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment