Monday, June 7, 2010

# 213 Overcome

I can't believe i just wasted my day by doing something that i took my alliance away from.
STHOOOOPEET TEEVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Ah, it's my fault anyways, remote control was in my hands. Pathetic. Just have to overcome that.
Don't worry, not an addict. Just can't believe the reality that i can't just grab a couple of seconds to lay back and relax with so many red-inked reminders of things to do everywhere. Just wanna *quote* cut them up into pieces and cook bak kut teh!

tv guy by Kris Kros

Beware of the clutches of the magic color box,
Who ensnares victims with many voices and sounds.
LG, Samsung and Bravia, they need to be blocked,
Yet, that wont be nice. Just turn it off, that will count.



Still.....deep down...television still rocks sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment