Sunday, June 20, 2010

# 218 Waiting for Life

Let's all be real man and silence the world for something, or in this case, someOne more worthy. :)

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Silvia de Luque

Let this always be the cry of my heart,
to witness Your love that lasts to the end.
Let me praise You even when i feel we're apart,
cos i know You still have me in Your hands.

Oh, how unworthy i am to demand with shouts,
What do i even deserve besides Your mercy?
I can only let my worship out,
Simply cos You're more than worthy.

You made this promise with me,
All i did was hold on to it with all my might.
I need strength, Father and love to empower me!
All i ever asked for was just to see You in Your light.

Jesus, i hold on, i wait. You show up.

waiting in cuba 2 by wahoorob 80

PS: Happy Papa's day to all papas!

No comments:

Post a Comment